Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tomorrow's the Big Day

Well, it's almost here. Mom's surgery is tomorrow, and I'm starting to get nervous. I'm still here in Nashville. I don't get to go for the surgery. :( It will be hard, but I know my sister will keep me constantly updated. I was going to pack up the girls and head down today. My Aunt Sissy was going to stay at my Mom and Dad's and watch the girls while I was at the hospital, but when I talked to Chris about it, he was afraid being at Mah Mau's without Mah Mau or any of the normals would scare HA. I agreed. So, new plan! I'm going to go down this weekend by myself and leave the girls here with Juju and their Daddy. I'm bummed and it feels very strange to think of not being there during the actual surgery, but that's just life with kids. Sometimes we have to sacrifice what we want for what's best for them. Okay not sometimes, most times. The surgery starts at 7:30 am. I'm just asking for your prayers for all to go well, no unexpected negative findings, no spreading and a speedy recovery! Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment