Saturday, June 1, 2013

Home Sweet Home

We have been back home at my parents since Wednesday night. Today is my nephew's 11th birthday party. We were originally scheduled to come for this and it would have been after Mom's surgery but then things changed. We do now have a new surgery date: June 19. About another 3 week wait, but at least it is scheduled. I've been starting to have a hard time with all of it. My meds seem to be way off, and I'm just not myself. I can't seem to function like normal which is a major problem when you are married and have two little ones who depend on you!!! I've been on the phone working with my dr to try and figure out how to straighten my meds out and get back to normal. Any prayers you have are always appreciated. I'm doing all in my power, and I know we will get it all figured out but the sooner the better in my opinion. Lol I love being home and spending time with my Mom and Dad and Ash and her family. Since she's a SAHM we get to do that. The kids play, we referee and chit chat. Lots of laughing and talking. Tomorrow we head back home and Monday I have an appt with my doctor to fix my meds. I've got to get on planning Collins Mackenzie's first birthday. You know I haven't felt like myself when I haven't already planned out every detail of it. It just has seemed so unimportant in light of things with my Mom. I did decide on the mermaid/ocean theme so lots of shades of blue and turquoise. I went all out for HA's first, so Ash says I can't have Collins look back and see those pics and then look at hers and see anything less. So, if you have some ideas, send them my way!! I like to do fabulous but on a budget!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment