Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bored Stiff

This holiday weekend Chris and I (and the girls) were bored stiff at home most of the weekend. Not necessarily a bad thing at times, but overall bored nonetheless. We were home by ourselves. Friday night Chris and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary by going to one of our favorite restaurants, Bound'ry. It's close to downtown and o so yummy. They don't have a huge menu, and everything always tastes fresh. I had the filet with potatoes. Steak and taters fancy style. It was amazing. Chris had the wood-fired BBQ chicken n pineapple pizza. It was a little on the spicy side. My two French martinis were a little strong, so we opted to do a Redbox as opposed to going to the movies. Saturday I got my hair done then came to the house where we didn't leave until church time the next am. Sunday after church we were home all day again and Monday finally someone was available for a get together!! We met Trav and Wren and the kids in downtown Franklin and ate at the new crepe place. It was delicious! After Molly had a fall, our park plans were cancelled and back to the house we headed. Needless to say, I am so sick of being at the house!! And I missed Chris not being here, too. I am so excited that Mom will be here tomorrow to get us and take us back to her house for the rest of the week and weekend!! Can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Nick Nick's birthday!! Pool time baby!! Guess this means Mom gets one more weekend with us prior to having surgery. We are assuming that we won't even hear back from the nurse on a date today since she was off Friday and Monday. Waiting is the worst! 

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when they get the surgery scheduled! Still praying!

    ReplyDelete