Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Can You Hear Me Now?

That commercial was so annoying. Is it even on anymore? I have to hand it to them, though. Every single time I say that, I think of the geeky Verizon guy and laugh to myself.

I love love love music!! I heard a song on the way home from the mall late this afternoon. It's so funny how when you hear a certain song, your mind immediately goes back. Here are a few of mine...


This was the one from this afternoon. It makes me think of high school. And of Chris' Aunt Amy even though he actually has an Aunt Amber. Amy is the one that liked 311.
 
 
Dancing with Chris at our wedding
 
 
This was on when we were on our way to the hospital to give birth to Collins.
 
 
Listened to this album all the way to the beach with my girlfriend
 
 
Middle school
 
 
Alicia (my friend I lost in high school)
 
 
Beale Street Music Fest 2000
 
 
College
 
 
 
~Nattie B
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Songs and smells always take me back. : )

    ReplyDelete