Monday, April 29, 2013

727 AKA Collins Birthday

So now that Collins is 9 months old (OMGosh!!!!), it's past time to start planning her one year birthday party. Of course I will be on Pinterest to look for some fun ideas, but I am really excited that it will be a summer birthday. HA's birthday is usually the week of Thanksgiving, so that rules out any fun summer themes that I can now use for Collins! : ) I have a Collins Mackenzie board on Pinterest, and I have been looking at fun summer themed party ideas for her birthday since Day 1. Anyone who knows me will not be surprised by this in the least! What can I say?! I am who I am. : ) The only thing that gets me is that with the house on the market, who knows where we will even be. Watch us end us selling the house and moving right around the same time. lol Hopefully we sell before then, although we have only had 4 showings total. And they always seem to be on Monday and/or Tuesdays. That's a little weird to me, but o well. I don't care what day you come, just come. Ha! But back to the fun. I saw some adorable ice cream cone balloons on Pinterest, but I'm not feeling an ice cream party for a one year old. Maybe when she is a little older.
 

 A few other thoughts I had:
 
sea/mermaid theme
 
 
pink lemonade stand
 

 
watermelons
 
 
and luau
 
 
So, I have some things cooking in my head. Now just gotta do a little more Pinterest research and make a decision, so I can start looking for my deals!!!
 
Nattie B
 


No comments:

Post a Comment