Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ears to Hear

I'm working on HA's class valentines tonight. We were out running an errand for them this am. On the way home, HA randomly asked me, "Mommy, why is Jesus gonna come back?" Ummmm. Wow. That was a tough one. So, I try to explain the little that I know on that and in kid terms. I think I said something to the effect of it being God's plan and elaborated a little. Right about then was when I was feeling very guilty and insecure about my lack of deep bible study on the topic. So not only am I now working on catching up on my family and friends post new medicine, I now know it's time to focus back on God and my walk with Him!! I'm often blown away with the level that HA comprehends Jesus. Listening to her prayers makes me smile inside and out. I'm blessed beyond measure to be her mommy. Now, I may need you to remind me of that in a few hours after she hasn't listened to me or done what she was told so many times that I think the next time my head is going to literally fly off in anger or the 200th time she says "Mommy..." of the day. : )

The pics are from on our errand at JoAnn's Craft Store.

-Nattie B

No comments:

Post a Comment