Saturday, March 16, 2013

FIrst World Upper Middle Class Problems

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That is a frustrated/my back hurts/my shoulder is sore/i need to get up and move ahhhhhhhhh. I know. I know. First world "upper" middle class problems (FWUMCP) complaining about needing to stretch while on a flight to Spain for vaca. Yes. I know how ridiculous that is! :) Now the "FWUMCP"... That's a new one my friend Dev and I came up with the other day. Okay, we are currently on plane #2 (JFK to Madrid) of 3, and according to the ever present fact screen on the tv in front of me, we still have an hour and a half left. (By the time it lets me 'publish' this we will be there.) It is a 7 hour flight that we were supposed to sleep on since when we get to our destination (Barcelona) it will be 9:40 a.m. with check in not until 3:00 p.m. If I'm blogging, I'm obviously not sleeping regardless of the SLEEPING pill I took!! I crashed for about an hour n a half. Better than nothing. But now it's still dark on the plane, and I've run out of things to do. I have Kings of Leon (KOL) blasting in my earbuds (which always makes me smile!), but evidently the more I play Temple Run the worse I get. I've almost resorted to playing one of HA's American Girl Doll apps where you see how many snow ones you can specialize in a specific amount of time but decided to blog instead. Sorry since I really have nothing to say. Hahaha! Guess it is time for me to get back to chewing my barely-there fingernails and staring at the Pinterest app hoping it will magically work...

Talk soon. AKA flight 3 of 3

-Nattie B

No comments:

Post a Comment